Do you get a hype out of calling your ex mean names?

Why would you call your ex a dumb*ss? Mine just did, and I don't think I deserved it. Do you get a hype out of calling her names, such as this one?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• A hype?
    No not at all.

It doesn't make me feel any better having to call someone out of their number.
    But if they deserve it... then I am definitely not holding back in doing so.

What Guys Said 5

• sobviously this guy still hates her ;)

• Some guys think this makes them bigger, saves face... they are weak men. A true man is honest, can afford to be kind, does not bow to other's image of him. Strong men don't do these things.

• Thinking of my ex makes me hate her even more. She was a straight cunt. Now I want to go punch a wall. Thanks.

• Nope, it makes me angry thinking of such

• No, that's petty.

I do, however, hope she gets kidnapped overseas.

• That's funny, because I'm actually going overseas next month haha.

• Don't get kidnapped, I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• Well my ex was an ass and I would tell him that based on his behavior and if we were fighting. So it really depends on context.

• But you meant it when you called him that?

• Of course. Because his behavior and the way he was treating me and responding to me was very asshole-ish

• No, I don't.