How to get over that one you just can't get over?

I understand this is just pathetic. He has told me that there is no need to contact him. He has said he's seeing someone else (though I don't think he is). He was so jealous and almost controlling when we were together. But despite all that's he's said, I see the way he looks at me, and I don't understand why he's saying what he's saying. But he is saying it, so why can't I just let go?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• You might think that there are certain people you can't let go of but you can, it's just a matter of time and willingness to do so. It's not pathetic it's pretty normal, I've been there too. I thought I'd never get over him and I kept telling myself that he was the one I would never forget about but then I met someone who treated me a lot better and now he's just a memory. You see the way he looks at you, okay he might like you but what do you want to do? The only way to know if he likes you is to ask him and if you don't then I suggest you to move on instead, try finding someone else when you feel like you are ready of course so you don't enter a new relationship with too much bagage. Spend time with your friends, find new friends and set goals so that you have something that keeps you moving forward!

What Guys Said 2

• maybe sein other people... or even better people who r not related with him as well?

• When you say "I see the way he looks at me", how exactly does he look at you?

• Well, he stares, and he has this look on his face, almost like he's sad.

What Girls Said 4

• You still have hope that you two will get back together, but you need to stomp out that hope with your inner 6-inch stiletto and need to go out and meet people. You don't need him. You're going to find a guy who gets turned on, by just hearing you breathe. Whenever you begin to think about him, text your friends, hell you can even message me. Keep busy. Bake with friends, go shopping, color in some coloring books! Just don't stay idle. When you're alone with your thoughts, in this case, you're just going to hurt your own feelings over and over again. You're an awesome person, by acting mature and staying strong when faced with ignorance. Don't change that

• Go out with family and friends, spend time with family, do things that will distract you

• just give it time.

• Just be like, " Peace, beeyyucchh !" lol :D that's what I would do. Throw up the middle finger and fly away :))