- Speak to them, forgive them and contiue on.
- Record their homewreckin'/manwhorin ass and put them on blast
- Beat the crap out of them / Have someone else beat them for you
- Cheat on them to get back
- Do some kind of revenge prank
- Tell them you're sorry for not being good enough for them / Go crazy wondering what you did wrong
- Break up and just let it go / forget about it.
Most Helpful Guy
I'd been cheated on, can't say I did anything wrong, because I never insulted or compared her to any other girl. Even on my knees I'd crawl away in tears still loving her, I found out she cheated, I was messed up, fainting and collapsing at times, having trouble with my emotions, tears sneaking passed a fake smile. But I can't stoop down to that. I don't have the heart to cheat, it had been a little over two months, had a ring, so my heart is still a little hardened toward relationships, but ice will break and the heart will melt when that woman finds me, but not her, she still treats me like crap. Don't cheat back, forgive and let go, find opportunities that will build you something better, and when the next person comes along, he'll know better, because a gem is worth the keep.