What are you most likely to do when you catch you SO cheating?

• Speak to them, forgive them and contiue on.
  • Record their homewreckin'/manwhorin ass and put them on blast
  • Beat the crap out of them / Have someone else beat them for you
    Vote C
  • Cheat on them to get back
    Vote D
  • Do some kind of revenge prank
    Vote E
  • Tell them you're sorry for not being good enough for them / Go crazy wondering what you did wrong
    Vote F
  • Break up and just let it go / forget about it.
    Vote G

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd been cheated on, can't say I did anything wrong, because I never insulted or compared her to any other girl. Even on my knees I'd crawl away in tears still loving her, I found out she cheated, I was messed up, fainting and collapsing at times, having trouble with my emotions, tears sneaking passed a fake smile. But I can't stoop down to that. I don't have the heart to cheat, it had been a little over two months, had a ring, so my heart is still a little hardened toward relationships, but ice will break and the heart will melt when that woman finds me, but not her, she still treats me like crap. Don't cheat back, forgive and let go, find opportunities that will build you something better, and when the next person comes along, he'll know better, because a gem is worth the keep.

What Guys Said 5

• Option G Dump them immeadiately and move on

• Buy her condoms, so that they can enjoy protected sex.

• nothing coz if she cheated on me, then i'd assume i did sth wrong

• I guess it depends from the situation and how will she react and if she will try to hide it or not? Well I'm certain of one thing, which is, if she tries to hide it and act assy when I confront her and when I'm 100% sure she cheated, I will immediately break up with her however when she told me this by herself and act like she regret doing it I will give her another chance but only one. I think this way is fair for either of us.

• Most people vote G, but most do something else. I cheated on an girlfriend last year and when she found out she went with C and kicked me in the nuts.

What Girls Said 5

• I just break up and let it go.

• I would pull a "bye felicia" and go ghost. That relationship is over forever.

• I would probably freak out and fall into a deep state of depression. But I would eventually get over it.

• I would be a mixture of F and G. I would break up with him and it would seem (to him) like I moved on without a word but I would be so upset inside wondering what was wrong with me

• Dump them and move on with my life. They aren't even worth getting upset for.