Do I still like him or am I just jealous?

So I dated this guy only for three months, then he broke it off. Since he said we didn't click and I never seemed to want to talk. I didn't really think of him at first cause I thought he just got bored and moved on to someone else. But then we ran into each other at the bar (we were both drunk) and he texted me saying he missed me. The next day after that he told me why he broke it off, and that he did miss me, which I explained above. Ever since then he keeps popping back into my mind. Before when I thought he just got bored I didn't care but then when I found out the real reason, I've been curious if he's been dating other people. I can't tell if I actually miss him or am I just jealous cause we weren't even dating long and it's still bothering me.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• if u r curious he's datin other people... guess u are :)

What Guys Said 1

• You still like him if you didn't you would not car but you keep wondering because if you see him with someone else it is to kill u inside

What Girls Said 1

• you still like him.