Do guys really like it when their girlfriend/wife wears their shirts?

Odd question, but I just have to ask. I always hear that guys find it a turn-on when their gf/wife wears their shirt, what's that all about? I've never been in a relationship where that was true. Well give me your input. Thanks! :)

oh and why? O_o?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Like you asked with the boxers, yep it's sexy. But I think a shirt is much more meaningful than boxers. Especially since most girls just wear the shirt and panties.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, that's strange. there IS something very hot about that. I guess part of it is that there's a special connection . . . like she cares about you and likes to feel close to you. and then I guess there's just the way a man-size shirt drapes over her that looks sexy. hmmm, I don't know if I can figure out what it is, but I def like it! ;)

• Oh yeah, it's super sexy. :)

• If she is only wearing my shirt, then yes.

• oh yes, girls look sexyin shirts..

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend likes it when I wear his boxers. I wear his shirts all the time and he doesn't really care, but he gets turned on big time when I throw on a pair of his boxers.

• I think they would like it... but I wouldn't know all to well all my exs were to skinny and I couldn't fit there shirts to well. but from everything else I hear its a turn on