How would you feel if your ex did this to you?

So you were in a relationship with someone for 4 years and the break things off with you. (for the most part the relationship has been on and off) So about 2 months after break up your sibling passes away. Although you and your ex are not together, you would like to think that they could be a decent human being and at least give their condolonces or at least say they or sorry, but NOPE they dont even do that. They pretty much dont acknowledge your siblings death althought that sibling was kind to them.
So fast forward a few MONTHS later your ex is starting conversation with you and SEEMS to be trying to be nice but still dont apologize for what they did and still have not given condolonces, how would you feel about this?

Even though they knew about how sick your sibling has been. I mean my brother has been sick for over a year and he knew this. I just think it takes a really sorry person to not even acknowledge this.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That person only cares about them self, they don't deserve you

What Guys Said 1

• i'd assume she forgot about it...

What Girls Said 1

• i would ignore him.