Why don't guys want to be friends when you brake up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they feel hurt?

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• The feelings would still be strong and being around someone you have those kind of feelings for can cause you emotional pain which can lead to depression etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he can't separate his feelings - If he has a crush it would be impossible for him to be near you as a friend hoping for crumbs that will never come.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of hard to look at someone you've shared so much with and know you can never touch them, hold them, be intimate with them like that again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they don't want to be reminded of the breakup, or maybe they just don't like you as a person anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they don't want to be reminded of the breakup, or maybe they just don't like you as a person anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to be friends after a break up?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I want to be friends with the girl who just dumped me/the girl I just dumped?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if it was a messy break up. It might be awkward sometimes. Probably best to make a clean break.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Being friends with an ex is not a good idea. Why'd you even want that? I don't think I ever could. There's too many stuff there be just friends after being very close.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh my ex pulled this shit on me. I told him that we could never have nothing and to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0