My ex used to say she will probably kill herself if I left her was she trying to manipulate me. A week or two later she has already had 2 boyfriends?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• She was trying to manipulate you. My ex did the same thing.

What Girls Said 5

• She's probably just trying to make you jealous because she's not over you. She's just rebounding. She also sounds very emotionally unstable and that's probably why she said that to you. She desperately didn't want you to leave her and thought it was the only way to make you stay.

• Yeah she was. I had 2 exes do the same thing to me. She's not worth your time so be glad you're broken up. Sounds like she's having rebound relationships and is a bit desperate.

• She doesn't mean it literally she's just doing it to get you to come back to her

• I think she was trying to make you stay with her by saying that she would kill herself.

• She was trying to get you to stay with Her

What Guys Said 1

• guess she wants u to stay and acts desperate now

• I broke up with and when I did she said she'd never find anyone else then a few days later she's dating anther guy then another week a new guy and there some of my friends