How have you dealt with unrequited love?

Have you ever ended a relationship because you feel like you liked the person much more than they liked you?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Did it recently and no regrets.

• Cool! I didn't expect someone to say yes...

• That relationship was ruining my self esteem. And I thought that a world will become a little better place to live if she will find some one she will really love. And I will be happier if I find someone who really loves me too.

What Guys Said 1

• Remember if your the type of people who can't control their feelings I don't recommend to be friends with him.

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't, but I should have! Good for you if you have the strength of mind to do this.

• no but I have ended a relationship because he liked me a lot more than I did him, so I told him it would be better for him if I just left so he could move on.

• Hmmm... so you liked him but weren't sure if you wanted a relationship with him?

• How long were you dating before he told you he loved you? Just curious because I'd like to see if I can relate this to my situation... thank you!

• Uhh I'm going back a bit now, ha ha. It must of been about 3/4 months hope this helps :)