Would an ex boyfriend come back?

I was with my ex boyfriend for 6 years. we were having problems him not communicating with me. He started going out more and staying at friends house. I was ok with it still a bit confuse cuz he never did that before. He kept texting this girl nonstop and when I approached him about it he just said they were friends and she had a boyfriend. It bothered me a bit but I let it go. A month ago he broke up with me and got with her a week later. And to top it off she is older than him and has a kid. We were even talking about marriage and moving out together at some point. What went wrong? Im left heartbroken while he's is having the time of his life with the other girl. He said he loves her and is the best thing that ever happen to him. Is it all an act? Was it just a safety net? Would he ever regret what he did and want me back?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• What? why would you want him back? you are only showing yourself disrespect if you do... he is a cheater and a liar... he was was obviously cheating on you with this girl then broke up with you to supposidly be with her... but he will probably cheat on her too once he's bored with her as well... this is how these type of people work... your not missing out on anything so you need to stop thinking about him and having a hold on you, non of it is your fault... the first sign of a cheater or just someone who wants to use you for sex is they don't communicate, they weren't intending to right from the start, yes it was a complete lie your time with him since he was planning to dump you as soon as he got bored of you, it's the sad reality of these types of guys... doubt he loves her or that it's the best thing that ever happened to him, i bet he says that to all girls... lol bet he even said that about you, don't believe this lying sack of shit and don't let him push you down to make you think your the problem, he is the problem and he knows it. I would cut communication from him and move on, he's not worth it.

What Guys Said 3

• He might come back. You have history. The problem is history has a way of repeating itself.

• He had that girl on the sidelines while with u and u want him back.

• That's truly heartbreaking, and I'm sorry that happened

However, he is your past now. And he definitely should never be a part of your future. Don't hope for him to come back, you'll only be breaking your heart further over a man who was willing to treat you with contempt.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm going through the same thing. My ex and I were together for 7years. We have 3 children our youngest just 3months old. Sure we had problems but nothing I didn't think we couldn't work out. He started talking to this other girl who has a daughter and I feel the same he is out spending time with her and playing house with her and her daughter while I'm heart broken trying to care for 3 children. It sucks but he has made his bed and needs to lay in it. It is just new and refreshing and it most likely won't last more then a couple of months. But even if he comes back nothing will change. It will be nice a first but unless the issues that lead to the break up the first time aren't resolved it will never work.

• I don't think I ever want him back. I think I just miss having that person next to me and the best friend I could tell everything too.
      You will get through this like I will!
      Good luck to u and the little ones. Be a strong independent woman God intended us to be!

• Oh my god!!! I understand you, it is like WTF, you screw me up and now you go have the time of your life and I'm left here in the trash, fuck'em stupid assholes, now they are some other bitch's problem!

• sounds like he's using her as a fallback girl. chances are he just wanted something new or a change of pace so he went for whatever came his way just to see what it was like, but honestly i highly doubt it will actually go anywhere. i think he will most likely regret what he did and definitely start missing you in the future, but how long itll take him to get to that point, you'll just have to wait and see

• I doubt it... he was talking to this girl while still dating her, it's why he started getting distant, he was obviously seeing this other women, he lied about her and him being just friends and her having a boyfriend, it's obvious she was single, he is the type of guy that jumps from 1 girl to the next and cheats on all of them, he plans on changing to another girl as soon as he gets bored of the present one, he will of dated the whole town before he knows it lol not worth it.

• I don't know im just speaking from experience since the same thing happened to me, and seeing he dated her for 6 years, you never know

• He just started acting weird a few months ago. Obviously he stook around cuz he liked something about me. Everyone experiences are different I just like having people opinions and how they got through it. But at the end of the day I know it's his loss and not mine.
      I know I'll get through it one way or another

• i doubt he'll come back.