My Ex husband showed up to my job w/gf although I wasn't working that day. I have no ties with him. Is he trying to hurt me still and why?

We've been divorced since May 1st and he's had this girlfriend since February when I kicked him out. He not only likes drugs and women but men too! I found out he's also a cross dresser but is still in the closet! Why is he still out to get me? I didn't do anything to ruin our marriage! Isn't that just disrespectful? I need others opinions please.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• don't let it show it bothers you because that's what he wants

• Yeah I was debating on texting him telling him for them not to show up at my job disrespecting me like that again but then wasn't sure if that was a good idea

• I'm sure she does cuz its a small town but no telling if she's that burnt out or loves drama cuz she supposedly tried to get hired there!

• wow tell your boss there's conflict of interest there

What Guys Said 4

• kinda of... but y he appeared as a CD? that's weird o_O

• That's what I'm saying... I found a phone with pictures of him cding. Maybe it's to cover up

• You possibly have a crazy stalker ex husband. It may be necesary to contact the police if his behavior continues.

• Probably

...

• You divorced him!

What Girls Said 4

• He sounds like a loser. Yes, that's disrespectful. I would warn the security at your job if you have any that there is someone who is a druggie walking into the premises and he shouldn't be allowed in.

• True he's lucky I wasn't there or else I would have ran them off!!

• he is unable to accept the divorce.. he is acting like this (stalking you) to piss you off

• Yeah I guess deep down I felt that.

• its super disrespectful!

• Right! I'm like who do u think u are?

• He's one huge freak show !

He's very immature and needs to grow up. He sounds as If he only cares about his feelings too.

• Ur exactly right and that's exactly how he is! The pitty party!