Why would an ex boyfriend who ended things with YOU be upset if you dont want to be his friend?

If a man breaks up with you how can they have the audacity to be upset if you dont want to be there friends. Basically he broke up with me almost 4 months ago and about 5 wks of absolute silence and vitrile from him he asks me if i I want to be his friend. I told him no. So for about 2 more months he acted like a jerk towards me, but recently in April he is trying to be nice. What is up with this and what causes a man to do this. Our relationship has been on and off and I'm sick of it.

also how can you even ask someone to be your friend if you have mistreated them. it would be different if he was a nice guy, but he wasn't. Im not saying he wasn't ever nice, but he has done a lot of questioning things. Like breaking up with me and trying to be on my good side while talking to other women. Notice he tried to keep that he was seeing other people during the break a secret

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol sounds like all of my exes. When someone breaks up with you and still wants to be friends they want to keep you close for a variety of reasons usually for sex and if you don't want to be friends then they can't call you for anything. They basically don't want to be with you but still want a piece of you so they can get in touch when it is convenient or to make it hard for you to move on by still keeping contact that way you don't move on to someone new.

• Why would they want to make it hard for you to move on? I don't think that's very fair especially if they dumped you.

• They don't want to see you with anyone else even if they don't want to be with you which goes back to what you are saying it's not fair it's selfish and also manipulative.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 3

• guess... he HIDES it maybe?

• He's just emotional.

• Because you've taken away the possibility of a booty call.

What Girls Said 2

• He's used to you allowing him to come & go as he pleases. He's childish & just wants what he can't have.

• his ego probably.