Why are women so evil to kids?

So women infidelity happens so what, men cheat as well.
Its when women cheat that gets to the kids the most since they usually not all cases
depend on the mother for emotonal support and are attached to her more than the father.
So the mothers cheating have a more profound impact than the fathers.

I`m not saying its OK for men to cheat for both its wrong.

I want to know who else thinks that the mothers cheating have a heavier effect on the kids?

47

Most Helpful Girl

• How does that make them evil to children? Not all women are like that and not all men are like that. If someone cheats then yes it has a profound affect on the child especially if the couple break up. But when people seek to complete their selfish desires they don't care who gets hurt in the process

What Girls Said 3

• The title and your basis for it don't quite jive. The women don't cheat to get at the kids. Honestly in any cheating situation even those leading to divorce the kids really need to be kept out of it as best as possible. They need not think Mommy or Daddy the villain, it is confusing and upsetting to them and some kids to internalize it as their fault, usually the 8 and 9 your olds.

I've seen women be horrible to their kids in public and men. It is heartbreaking but that is a different topic than the one above. You may hate your wife right now but insulate the kids as best as possible. They need to feel loved and secure with both parents. best

• Why would you even have that conversation with your kids? Since when did you have to tell your kids your sex life? My dad cheated and my mom retaliated and cheated as well, but I just found out and I am 24 and it honestly didn't impact me at all because they are a terrible match. As a kid it would have upset me a lot, but I don't see the point in telling your kids that kind of information.

• We are not!

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • evil? thought gals were closer 2 kids...

• Not all are like that

• I know they should consider the kids

• It does thats why she shouldn't brin u to the dudes house she is fucking

• Not all are like that.

• It makes you wonder why they get assumed custody. And if you look at single mother stats and how kids turn out, it really makes you wonder what women are doing to the kids.

• the custody law sucks but Im focusing on the kids development here

• As was I. Reread that bro.

• Mea culpa
      bruh

• I agree. ;)