Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend always catches this attitude and act very inconsiderate when I don't do what he wants me to do like have sex or smoke. Don't get me wrong I love him but I'm not a smoker so I don't want to start smoking. When I tell him no he gets this look on his face and eventually walks out. When I say No to sex he gets the same look and act funny but then he will try to be all sweet. Then he starts touching and kissing on me which I don't mind. He takes it one step further and put his hands in my panties and I have to tell him stop at least 3 times or snatch his hand out myself

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though he 'Walks out,' he is just having this hissy fit and it seems to me he gets over it because he always ends up coming back... for more maybe in store.
    He cares enough to respect you, loves you unconditionally enough to stay. It's just a matter of him pouting and pounding out the door but in time, I think he will learn what you are all about and that you are Not going to give in to his boyish baby ways.
    You are the apple at the top of the tree hardest to grab for him. If he cares enough, he will respect you and find you this chase, this challenge that May at times get frustrating but find in the end... worth his time.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much.

• Oh, so welcome, and thank you, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man. xoo

What Guys Said 1

• if he puts his hands on yer panties... DEFINETELY... kick him out ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, if he's trying to pressure you into things you don't want to do and you've said no, that's not okay.

• i think you should.