I want to end it...

I want to end my relationship with my boyfriend we have been going out for awhile and its just not working I've tried talking to him about all our problems but he just says we have none and completely ignores me he was my friend before he was my boyfriend I want our friend relationship back but he has and anger problem how do I break up with him with out losing him?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You cant,he probably knows its over with him denying everything unless he's that oblivious. He could be prolonging it but your gonna be done on any kind of personal level Id say. Break ups rarely work out well and you have to give up spending any time with the person who you spent the most time with.

What Guys Said 1

• the truth is it might not be possible to break up and keep him as a friend, at least not at first. the break up might hurt him to where he'd rather have nothing to do with you for a while until he feels like he's gotten over you romantically

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, I know you want to be friends with him, but there is a very small chance of that happening. My advice would be to just break up with him and let it go, do you really want to be friends with someone who has anger issues anyway? If he isn't willing to talk to you then he either knows that it is over and doesn't want to let go or is completely oblivious to the world around him. You can explain to him that you really enjoy his friendship and that you enjoy having him as a friend but that the whole relationship thing just isn't working out. There are pretty much three out comes to this scenario

1. He gets really mad at first but then after a while decides that maybe he does want to be friends.

2. He accepts what you say and respects your decision and wants to remain friends.

3. He gets really mad and you never speak to each other ever again, and I mean never.

Although you really want to remain friends with him, ask yourself if its the ideal situation to put yourself in. If he has anger issues I would be worried about what could happen if he had anger issues and you remained friends. If at any time he got mad or upset about the break up later on, what would he be capable of especially if you remain friends.

• breakups are always hard. especially if you're the one getting broken up with. he may not want to be friends at first, and he may not even talk to you at first. but if you guys really loved eachother, then he will want to talk to you again eventually. he will just need time to get over the relationship and back to the point where he just wants to be friends.