Have you ever ended a long-term relationship by simply cutting contact, without breaking up?

Just severed all contact with your SO, no closure, no goodbye? I feel like unless you feel genuinely threatened or you've already told them off and they wouldn't take "no" for an answer, there's absolutely no excuse for this.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup.. done it at least 3 times that I remember

There's only so much you can do if you constantly try reaching out to a person and they just refuse to communicate or they do so inappropriately

That's my que to stop wasting my time and walk away, a relationship is a two way street you can communicate and try to make it work all you want but if only one of you is working it's a lost cause

To be fair I gave the last guy an explanation/official message that contact is being cut..
    That was my closure

What Girls Said 2

• Happening to me right now I think :((

• I'm sorry.

I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I know now how it feels. She was the first woman I've ever been in love with.

• No, that's not right.

What Guys Said 1

• That's very immature