Am I doing the right thing by dumping him?

He is a great guy no doubt but when we met he was in touch with and old flame, not an ex girlfriend just a flame. I had no idea until we started getting closer to each other openly, she found out and well she got jealous. She seems to have him wrapped around her finger now that she got out of a loong relationship and she is pulling him closer I think. I don't know what his feelings are for her, he likes me a lot everyone has said it but then there is her.. We were doing so great until she found out. Something must've happen between the two of them recently because he is acting different around me like being distant in person yet he continue making plans with me, he wants to see me and does kiss me etc. but it's not really the same. Something bothers him and I'm pretty sure it's her. I'm seeing him tomorrow and I'm thinking about having talk with him and break up with him because this isn't acceptable but still, what if nothing happens between them? I want to fight for him but it's just not right. Any advice?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm... it'd be better if u give him another chance i believe :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you have every right to have it out with him, I would be enclined to react the same way, x

What Girls Said 1

• I pretty much had the same situation as you going on with the last lad I dated. It sounds like he's stringing you along till he make up his mind which one of you he wants. Make that decision for him and dump him as you deserve better, regardless of whether he picks you. What gave him th right to think he had that choice anyhow? Good luck chick x