Boyfriend doesn't think he's good enough for me?

Throughout our entire relationship the last two months my boyfriend has made various comments about either thinking that he's not good enough for me, doesn't think that he's good for me but I'm good for him, he's a bad influence on me or that he's not sure if he should be in a relationship with me which he quickly turned around and said that he wanted to be in a relationship with me but didn't know if he should. I know that a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm a virgin waiting until marriage to have sex and my boyfriend has had sex with many people including all of his ex girlfriends and he feels that he needs sex to connect emotionally. I know that usually people make the comment of not being good enough for someone as a reason to break up but not once has my boyfriend ever tried to break up with me over it. What are your opinions over this?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• try to get his self esteem up.

What Guys Said 1

• low confidence maybe?

What Girls Said 2

• He might be scared to hurt you in any way but sex with all his other ex girlfriends it seems like that didn't work out, talk to him about it.

• he is crazy