Do I have cancer?

So for awhile now, my breasts have been giving me lots of pain. It's a really sharp pain. Mostly in my left breast, but sometimes in my right as well. And my in my left breast, my nipple goes indented sometimes...i can push it back out but it's weird...I don't have cancer, do i?

I'm scared. :/

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine get like that sometimes, I had a pain my my left boob like 2 weeks ago, .. for like 3 weeks. luckily I had my yearly and she checked it out, she said that sometimes your boobs will become sore before your period, and that was the case with me, it was sore like the 2 weeks before my period, like really sore.. but when my period came, the pain went away. Of course you should always check with your doctor when you have pain or anything abnormal in your chest, just don't get freaked out because it could just your time of the month of something. still check with a doctor.

What Guys Said 2

• I am definitely not qualified to tell you if you have cancer or not and the vast majority of people on this website probably aren't either. You need to see a doctor about this as soon as possible. Even if its not cancer its not worth taking the risk. If it is cancer then the sooner they find it the easier it is to treat.

• Check with your doctor immediately.

What Girls Said 3

• i think you should check with a doctor you trust to be sure. that could be scary indeed but there are posters where you can refer to how to perform a formal exam of such things. I would go to my doctor as soon as I could

• You're not seriously asking strangers on the internet if you have cancer?! How the hell are we supposed to know?! We are not psychic. If you really think there is even the slightest chance you might have cancer then you need to go to the doctors straight away.

• I agree with smallz see a doctor.. Boobs hurt when they grow.. But usually you would be too young to have breast cancer it's not common at such a young age but not impossible either.. Get checked if it's serious and you catch it now there's less risk of fatality! Please get checked