Ex keep our pictures?

My ex still keeps our photo album at his house and one picture of us on Instagram. It makes me feel a bit happy that he didn't delete it but I guess it's the false hope of thinking he still cares. Is it normal to feel this way? We dated a year broke up 2 months ago and got back together and broke up again last week because he couldn't be loyal. He's on dating apps again and always on Instagram just wondering why he wouldn't delete it. I don't want to ask him it be nosy.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks his X in your softie spot here, dear, you have found out not Once, but Twice that even though you both have tried to get back together, he isn't ready nor raring for a Real relationship with you or probably with anyone he may be looking at on 'Dating apps again.'
    With having 'Our photo album at his house and one picture of us on Instagram,' he still cares about you, has love for you and is even Missing the Kissing, I am sure. He probably wants you around all the time but would also like his cake and eat it Two, you could say. And if you would stay in the picture, remain in his life, it would never be anything but a Full circle pattern.
    However, it's your choice, your call, if you want to go through this, knowing he may just want Friends with benefits and it would always end up to be... I don't want to ask him it be nosy.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• does it contain any "weird" pics?

What Girls Said 1

• He's not over you.