Girls, is it possible to share a house with a man you no longer love and you not together any more. ?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I could never do it.

What Girls Said 7

• Not for me. But I suppose that's how so many people in sexless marriages feel--they're living with roommates/friends, not lovers.

• Yes, my mom's bet friend has been doin it for like 20 years. She moved out of the master bedroom three years ago. Their divorce will be final in the fall. She moves out in July.

• Is it possible? Yeah, but I imagine it's not easy. If one of them doesn't have the means to move out then they're going to have to make it work.

• Maybe if the break up was mutual and ended well. Like maybe if both people found they were better just being friends. Otherwise I can't see it working out to well espeacilly if things went very badly or if one person still loves the other person.

• yeah if the break up was amicable.

• I would say it depends on how long ago you broke up. Also the circumstances that caused you to break up.

• Nothing is impossible.