Is he still cheating?

I've been with my fiancé for 5 years now, and we were the perfect couple. His company gone bankrupt and now he's in college for second career. He been pushing me away so I had a feeling that something going on. He been talking about his new friend which is a female, and it make me feel so low about myself. Then recent he told me that he was cheating on me for about a month but it is over. He still want to be friends with her since they are in the same classes. But he's not pushing me away no more. A new thing he do now is when he leaves he hugs me and kisses my forehead then lips and tell me he love me. Should I trust him that he's not cheating anymore and that he have no more feelings for her. He said it was a mistake and that he don't no why he did it.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• that is a good question...you need to answer for yourself if you can truly forgive him. If you can, and not hold it against him or bring it up at every fight, then I say trust him again. Completely, or else it will just eat away at you and destroy the realationship anyways.

• How can I not bring it up if he still talk to her and she in all his classes. I want to forgive and forget, but she around him more then I am.

• Its a struggle, but you know that is just how it has to be

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think in any situation where an individual has cheated, trust is out the door. Maybe he is cheating, maybe he's not. But you obviously lack trust in him now. The thing is once there is infidelity relationships usually don't go well, thus the cliche; "Once a cheater, always a cheater." The best thing you can do is sit down and talk about it, no arguments, just talk about your situation, and work things out for the best.