Wrote this letter but seeing ex soon... To Send or Not to Send?

This is the letter:
"hey
sooo, i paid the bill off! the weight has finally been lifted 🙌🏿
i understand that youve been moving on with your life and im sure itll be easier when there's not a obligational burden attached to your ex lol
with that being said, i think its a good idea for us to finally stop talking. i dont have to tell you how i feel bc I've been honest this whole time. but im sure that by now, you see what i mean. I've finally decided that instead of going through this cycle over and over again, i should leave.
i know too much. i feel too much. a friendship between us wouldn't make sense anyway. i guess i always knew that, even tho it was something i wanted, but i wanted it for all the wrong reasons. i wanted to have you around (but i didnt), i wanted to gain closure (but i didnt), and i wanted you to come back (but you didnt).
unfortunately i held on&accepted things with hopes that you would find that there was still something here.
altho its part of what hurt the most, im proud of you for sticking with your decision. that takes a lot of maturity&im sure it wasn't always easy. but, you did what you had to do to be happy and thats all i ever want for you.
I don't know how many times i wrote this same letter to you, then hit you up days later. I've been so afraid of losing you, but im (finally) understanding that i been lost you. but, just like when you wanted to break up with me but you kept talking about us going on a break, i guess i had to just keep doing this til i was sure.
anyway, i wish all you all the best, always, and i pray that youve found your happiness within you."
Im trying not to act on my immediate feelings while also disregarding some info his close friend gave me; which was basically that he's not with his rebound (but ex has told me that they were just having sex, never in a relationship)& "just know, he's getting his life together". What would you guys do?

• Send it; deal with the potential awkwardness
  • Wait until after to send
  • Dont send it; just disappear
    Vote C
Sorry, forgot to say that we'll be seeing each other at a graduation in month!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, my advice is: send it if you want to and don't if you don't feel like it. And text him if you want to. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't think twice about this kind of stuff. You want to talk to someone? text or call that someone. More often than not the other person will appreciate it and if they don't, oh well. And the same applies for replying. If you don't feel like talking to someone, you don't have to just because that person talked to you (of course never falling into being rude and always staying polite). This is what I have done all my life and so far it seems to be working well.

What Guys Said 2

• Wait... is this an actual letter or emiil?

• You owe him nothing, especially if he's already banging another woman. I wouldn't even recommend seeing him again unless it's necessary or unavoidable.

• yea, you're completely right. &i'll be seeing him next month at a graduation

• If I were in your situation, I wouldn't even send the letter or communicate with him. I would just be polite during the graduation.

What Girls Said 2

• Run through spell check / grammar check first though.

• Don't send it!