I have a problem?

Hello everyone,

i I would like to start of by asking you guys not to to judge me. Min being very honest and I really do need help.

so me and my ex have been in an on and off relationship for the past two years. Throughout our time, I gained access to all his social media and his email account/web history. He knew I had his information but never got angry that I would lurk. I know this is very unhealthy in a relationship, but I never trusted him.

well now it's been about two weeks since we've broken up and I find myself checking EVERYTHING several times a day. I can see what I looks up, such as "fun things to do in Maryland" or "unique places to eat in Maryland." I can't help but think he's moved on and now he's dating someone new, trying to do new things with them. He was never the explorative type lol.

Anyways, I want to stop. But at the same time it hurts so much less that it did a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure but I feel like this is my creepy coping mechanism. I just don't want to be like this forever. Why hasn't he changed any of his passwords knowing I have access to everything? It's so annoying.

Please help!

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Although for some reason of the season here, dear, you found you 'Never trusted him,' you stayed with this relationship to the very end and even now, you cannot let go of the skeletons in the cozy closet because you Still-------Lurk.
    You have this obsession with him that you can't seem to cut loose. He has obviously moved on and maybe with knowing you know what you do about 'His passwords,' he deliberately leaves them so you can find your closure to close His chapter and move on yourself.
    Block him if all possible so you can put this chapter in your own life behind you. It's not just 'Annoying,' I am sure but... Frustrating as well, I can tell, where it's always rattling your chains by having these... gains.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• He has no real reason to change his pw. If you don't like it, that is basically your problem. You need to move on. I hope you can find a new relationship to focus on and forget him.

• He hasn't changed them because he has nothing to hide. Since you're formally broke up he's free to date or fuck who he wants

• tell him you been stalking him and he needs to change his passwords

What Girls Said 5

• I know how you feel. I have been with my ex on and off for 7 years plus we have children our youngest only 3 months. I am 99.9% sure he is seeing someone else. I can't seem to stop creepying his Facebook. His relationship states says complicated which I feel is better then saying single or in a relationship. I guess removing him from every aspect of my life other then any other reason that concerns the children just makes everything more real. You need to literally delete him from your life. It isn't going to be easy and at first you might just need to take it one hr at a time. I don't reccommed starting anything new until you are over your ex and what ever you do, do not take him back. You need a distraction go spend time with friends maybe even just causal date like go out for coffee but nothing serious. This way you can get your toes wet again and realize that there are still other fish in the sea.

• I think you should purposely change his password. That way, when he'll try to log-in, he'll be forced to change it to something YOU DON'T know and you can't get access to him anymore.

You could also move on to another guy. Go on a dating site. Hang around your friends. Find a hobby.

• Make yourself to stop it

• Maybe you should tell me how you're feeling and ask him to change his passwords?

• you need a professional.