What do you think about this convo?

They were a couple and no longer together. What do you think he's feeling? What do you think she's feeling? Do you think they still love each other? Thoughts?

HER: YOU are such a sorry ass nigga. Just thought I'd let you know that. Block me if you want. Nothing but a clown and I am glad that I didn't have a baby by you. Bitch ass nigga.

HIM: Idc Nina you don't want me anymore remember so Im trying to move on like you asked me to but it hurt

Would you reply to his message if you were moving on or would you leave everything alone? If you did reply what would you say?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She's angry, upset and ready to move on. He's not ready to move on and he still has feelings for her but he's a guy, he'll move on quick eventually.

What Guys Said 3

• The man is graciously bowing out as the woman had requested. No reply necessary.

• She is over him and he is trying to move on but finding it hard to do so

• She is a mole and trying to get a reaction

• For whoever downvoted, she just sounds like a very low quality person

What Girls Said 3

• I would ignore anyone that talked to me like that.

• "you don't want me anymore" - nuff said

• she's a bitch.