Should I call my ex-girlfriend and see whats up?

She broke up with me 2 months ago. It's been three weeks since she sent me anything... finally today I got the text "Hi can we talk?". I haven't said anything back yet and am totally wondering what to do? She also asked if I could phone her? Its weird because today I messaged my buddy who was my ex-girlfriends best friend's ex boyfriend for the first time in a few weeks. He's a really nice guy and we became close friends because we got dumped within the same week. So while I was messaging him, I got the text from my ex and sent it to him. He said he got the same message from his ex-girlfriend. "She misses him and whats to talk about the mean shit she said before". I'm not 100% sure, but they might have been together, although the texts weren't sent at the same time. While driving home, I drove by her house, (just the main road back to my house, not stalking), and I saw her getting off the bus. Pretty crazy timing considering she could have been at any bus stop and I could have been at any red light, so she was not home clearly. Should I call her, see whats up?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• go for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• better text man... it'll b easier i guess

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;