Should I take her back after everything? Please help?

We've broken up 2 times i love this girl so much. In between break ups she's had a boyfriend while i haven't SPOKEN to anoter girl. We're going to the dance together and she's been asking me to go to her house. Im positive she likes me. And i love her. she's broken up with me bc of jealousy and other things i won't mention. Do i take her back?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if she dumps you twice over her petty insecurities and you kept getting back together with her. Don't you think things will turn out the same for the third time? I mean you are only showing her that no matter how bad she treats you or acts you will accept any shit she gives you ultimately signing yourself up for being disrespected, used, and discarded. You only take her back if you think she is going to change her behavior from before that caused the breaks ups you have to have a back bone and voice your problems and frustrations with her and put ground rules down so that she knows if she breaks them she will have crossed the line and will be dumped.

• This is the best answer by far. Thank you so much. Will definatley talk to her before anything

What Girls Said 1

• dont take her back.

What Guys Said 3

• You can give it a shot, but anyone who broken up with you twice due to personal stuff like jealousy and such will most likely end in another break up

• Impossible to say, without knowing both of you and what has been going on.
    Do whatever feels right for you.

• Getting back feels right but i know it isn't. Whenever she talks to another guy i choke up. It just kills me. I want her to be mine

• The flame of passion burns hot when someone is your age. You are so young. Be prepared for her to break your heart again. It is a learning process.

• i doubt it... but give it a try