If my ex is marrying someone, why is his mom still trying to play nice?

He broke up with me in Jan and we have a 4 yr old together. Yesteday my son was talking about marriage so I just inferred that maybe he's going to marry this new lady after 4 months of knowing her. So while we've been seperated his mom has contantly been contacting me, and sent me a message on FB. She texted me a message saying how she was sorry for not checking up on me much and how she was busy. She asked how I was doing and also said that she still cares for me. I am not trying to be mean to her and I always let her talk to her grandson and baby sit when she asks. I just dont understand why she is trying so hard to keep a presense in my life. Like I said I dont know for sure if he's marrying just heard my 4 yr old say it. Mom has also tried to get me to call him, but i refuse bc he dumped me

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore her.

What Guys Said 3

• Some people are just nice people. Plus you're the mother of her grandchild. And she might have just liked you.

And breaking up with her son doesn't mean she's supposed to hate you, lol ;)

• maybe she's tryin to make u feel less bad?

• Positive comment ;\

What Girls Said 3

• She wants to keep in contact because she most likely still likes you as a person. And also because you're the mother of her grandson, and she'd prefer to stay on good terms so that she'll be able to see him.

• She does not want to lose her grandkid

• Block her.