How to get over him?

Just caught my boyfriend sleeping with another girl. Broke things off but I still have feelings for him even tho it's stupid that I do. How do I get over him?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Go no contact. Exercise. do things to keep you busy. I dont recommend a rebound relationship because it doesn't help you get over someone. But I bet his dirty written self will hit you up during no contact but dont give in. Your a beautiful girl and you deserve the best not no loser who doesn't know what he has.

• thank you so much :)

• Your welcome his a loser you deserve better I bet he will be back but you have to be strong. You deserve so much better and your above him.

• And your not stupid for still having feelings for him... it will take time to get over him

What Guys Said 2

• Probably the smartest thing to do is simply wait. He's an asshole, don't go back to him. In time you will find new guys to like, and you'll forget about him.

• Not stupid that you do. can't go from 60 to 0 without any type of slowing process. Distance yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• You'll like him for a while after. It's hard to drop people cold turkey even if they've been a total jerk. Just stay strong. Fill your time with other things, such as hobbies and friends. Try not to do things that remind you of him. I also find its helpful to find another guy to crush on. Celebrity or someone you know in real life. Just to get your mind off of them.

• Don't contact him at all, make sure he's not on your social media and there's nothing that reminds you of him.
    Just delete him from your life
    Keep yourself busy and work on your goals
    Losing someone like that is a positive thing. You can learn from this and I know you're a strong person because you broke things off. You'll feel better soon

• block him and distract yourself.