Should I tell my ex boyfriend how I feel?

I met my ex last summer & he said he didn't want a relationship bc he wanted to be a bachelor & party for the last year of college. I didn't think I wanted a relationship either so I was okay when he said it. We immediately started talking on the phone every night for 2 months. When I returned to school in the fall, we were still talking everyday & hanging out 2-3 times a week. I saw myself getting attached & asked him where this was going. He said that he still didn't want a relationship & was casually talking to a couple of other girls so I cut contact. 5 months later he came back & we started talking again but not as often for a few weeks. He bought up the conversation of what are we. He said that he viewed it as we were in a relationship & I was his girlfriend but he didn't want to put a title on it. I said that I wasn't going to act like his girlfriend & attempted to leave in which he decided to commit to me & be my boyfriend. We dated for a month & a half before my grades dropped from spending everyday with him & my mom made us go on a break when I came home from college. During the break he was talking to & seeing other girls which bothered me but everything was bc of my mom so I didn't have much say in it. When my mom said we could be together again he said that he didn't want to get back together until I came back to college in the fall & wanted to have the opportunity to be single for his final summer of college. I broke up with him & he tried getting back together with me saying that "he really wanted the opportunity to be single for the summer & be able to talk to other girls but if it would jeopardize us he would get back together with me then" I said no & that I wanted a guy who was completely invested in me. I was hurt because his reason for not wanting to get back with me this summer were the same as why he didn't want a relationship last summer. He was the first guy I did oral sex with & I feel like I wasted my time, should I tell him how I feel?

He then called me multiple times today asking if we were ever going to get back together and I never replied and I don't know if I should ignore him or tell him now I feel?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• you should tell him.

What Guys Said 2

• Love hurts like a mother fucker, my advice would be to dump him, look for some one who actually wants you. You are allowing him to have sex with other girls and treat like you werent his girl. So to me it dosent seem like you 2 have been in a relationship. You have just been friends with benefits. Let him know how you feel, but dont let him manipulate with you anymore. Tell him its 100% you or nothing. Goodluck!

• We were on a break for a few weeks because of my mom so technically he could do whatever he wanted to do according to him but before that he was only committed to me before the break.

• I wouldn't bother to be honest with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, I think you should drop him like a hot potato- from what you have said it sounds like he is using you. It is always best to establish a relationship before sex ever comes into play, & he seems more interested in keeping his options open than in building an actual relationship.

• I wouldn't bother with him anymore to be honest.