I am crying in bed right now and I can't sleep?

Officially broke up. I am in bed crying thinking about the past and how happy we were and it's too much.

How to clear my head?

55

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• As hard as it is, try to sleep because every day that passes will get better. It's up to you on how you want to handle this situation, you can use each day as a learning lesson, you definitely will be happy again but don't try to force it. We all heal at different times x

• Try to not be alone so much have a friend go ove or one of your family members so u won't feel so alone

• Just try to think of other things that make you happy it's okay to cry but just try to forget. but just think of there things besides that person and of not just try to go to sleep

• What happened?

What Guys Said 5

• Go to YouTube, put the words "guided meditation" or "hypnosis" into the search function.
    It puts me to sleep within 10 minutes, usually.

• Let that emotion out. Let yourself have a good cry. Get it out of your system.

Face facts that the relationship is over. When you're ready go talk to some more women! :)

• There's motorways, I hear they have high success rates...

• You're not act like yourself, Have a Snickers!!! Lol just think about good things like how you defeated Goliath or went beast mode and got like 50 pts in a b-ball game. Think about how LeBron's gonna get blocked by Curry

• Suck it up buttercup. Seriously.