Would you wait for someone who you cared and loved very much?

So here is a little bit of the back story- my boyfriend and I broke up on amicable terms! He throughly explained his reason for wanting to part-ways. He has some issues from the past that stem from his past personal relationships ( trust issues) and past family life ( his child-hood) we never took a break after the break up and still to this day continue to text every day. When we decided to part ways, we drew a line in the sand on phyiscal contact. Then we came back a week later, drawing up some new rules, because we were both in agreement that we enjoyed and are addicted to each other in the physical aspect. He is okay with it, as long as I am and we both agreeed that if either one of us were not okay. Then it would stop.

Neither of us have ever been intimate with anyone outside of a commited relationship. He did tell me that there would be no cuddling afterwards, I agreeed. He did say that if a small part of him did not love me or have feelings for me- then none of this would be happenening. He was very honest with me by saying that right now he is not able to recipocate the feelings I have for him. He also said that he did not know where the future was going to go after therapy. He could very well still want to be with me, or just remain very close friends. He constantly tells me all the time that he wished he had the answer about what he wanted or how I fit in his life. He hates leaving me hanging, I asked him if he just wanted to concentrate on himself and just stay friends. He no, because he did not want to close that door until he was sure. Before this all happened, we had a great relationship, common interests, great conversation, we could tell each other anything. Still can and still do. We broke the rules last night, agian, he wanted me to stay with him, and asked me if he could hold me, if I would be okay with that. This morning, parting ways, he hugged me, rubbing my lower back and then kissed me on the forehead.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• i would wait.

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmm... ok... if she reaaaaaaly loved me... yeah :)

• No, I don't wait on people out of principle.

What Girls Said 1

• depends if we still kept in touch and talked about it. all til the end no I wouldn't because it isn't worth it anymore and you be on different paths