Deja vue dream. What's to meaning?

My girlfriend broke up with me 1 month ago. I've been grieving and feeling better now. But the strange thing is happening. I've started to have dreams about my first girlfriend of over 3 years ago. Each dream are similar. I meet her we talk and I convince her to leave her boyfriend and go back with me we always end up making love. This morning i remembered what I told her in the dream. Its the 5 time I have the dream. I told her staring in her eyes : I want to kiss you until I see all the stars of the universe in your eyes. Then she said that she will leave her boyfriend to come back with me and we made love. I awoken up with tears dripping. I fucks my up each time I have the dream. Im searching for the message.

My head *

42

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think it means anything.

What Girls Said 3

• Look up Sigmund Freud

• I'm not sure with this but maybe it's the message for u to be back with her?

• She has a boyfriend and I respect her enough to let her be happy

• I think u have to wait then, stay in contact with her, if both of them don't work out, talk to her over with it about your dream

• Ok thanks

• That's not deja vu... you need to meet a new woman and quit dwelling on it.

• Its the first time I do the same dream 5 times almost one or twice a week

• Ok thanks you :)

What Guys Said 2

• guess u r obsessed wid her i'mn afraid :|

• Dreams have no meaning or consequence.