Ex is saying he does not believe me?

Me and my ex split on 7th may we was together 3 years and lived together, i found out 2 days before that i am pregnant, after we split he said he didn't want the baby and wanted me to have an abortion, he even text my mum discussing it and my dad went over to his parents and he discussed it, I told them i had made my choice to not keep the baby, but then my mind changed, i told him i couldnt go through with it and i wanted to keep the baby, i have offered to take two new clearblue tests over to do with him but he was not interested. He now says he will not believe it untill he sees a scan picture he sent my dad a text which didn't really make sense saying 'tell meg i will not believe it untill i see a scan pic, she would go against anything i said, its just not a good idea' saying the baby is not a good idea yet saying im lying, i have no idea what to do as i can't take him calling me a liar..

35

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• He's in denial, proving again that it's not just a river in Egypt.

• he doesn't want you. he got what what he wanted. i believe a man will only truly love a woman if he is willing to wait till marriage andthe fact that he did not only proves it..

• abortion..

• Abort.
    I have seen enough trouble with single mums. specially when you are 40.
    A kid needs a stable household, with 2 adults (preferably both genders). And that at least until to get to the age of 16.
    You think you going to find a guy of your age that still wants to commit to babies, kids, teenagers?
    If a guys is single by the age of 40, he probably prefers not to become a step-dad of
    some kid.

What Girls Said 3

• Why did you split? Was it baby related? Do you have other kids?

• He said he left me due to accusations of cheating etc

• And did you cheat? Or was it a lazy excuse for him to get out? Does he have any reason to believe you did? Obviously he wouldn't want the baby in that case...

• If YOU want to keep the baby, you have that choice. He will have to live it.

• Wow what an asshole texting something like that to your dad! That's not right
    I would be completely straight with him and tell him he's a jerk, but that's just me
    Get a blood test from your doctor maybe