Was I nothing to him? My ex dumped me in January and proceeds to text me and call me still and its June. He's has a girl though I'm confused?

If all he wants is sex why proceed to conversate for months after the break up. Then he gets upset when I don't see him... like you dumped me for her and now your pissed with me. He denies that he's with her but I have proof that says otherwise... grass wasn't greener syndrome going on?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• He is trying to play you or he's trying to play her. Anyway, it doesn't matter, he is a player, do not get involved with him. Ignore his advances to talk to you.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds a lot like it, sometimes people think they found something better when they are in fact trading down

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!