Should I forgive her for breaking up with me and thinking I'm not good enough?

Me and this girl one out for about six months. I tried to be good to herand respect her and communicate with her. But she always seem to think that I wasn't good enough for her. Try to change the way I do things such as how I dress and how I talk and how I dress and how I act. I guess you could say she was more higher class and I am. I tried to do what she wanted but it was kind of hard for me. Eventually she broke up with me because she didn't think I was good enough for her. I felt like crap after that. Then recently she called me and said that she was sorry about that. She said that she was with other guys who didn't treat her as well as I did. She said that I was always going enough for her but she was too blind to see it. She's wondering if I can give her another chance. Should I forgive her?

• You should forgive her.
  • You should not forgive her.
I decided to forgive her. But not to date her again.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget her, move on here, dear. She will never change her zebra stripes and it will always be a full circle pattern of what she has always thought about you in the past and whenever she feels like dumping you because she will never feel you are good enough or whatever you do is never your best, then she will be looking and lurking again for anew friend and you will end up, like now... a back pocket back up whenever she is with... other guys who didn't treat her as well as I did.
    It's your call, your choice, but I can bet with all of my years of wisdom, this sleek sloth is crawling back for a little lovin', will take her stand again with you as a man, and then... be off and running again when it suits her, leaving you this time to feel worse than... crap.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for your advice.

• You're so welcome, sweetie, and I am also betting my bottom buck you and your heart of gold deserve better. xxoo

What Girls Said 2

• If she thinks you aren't good enough for her, than why bother being with her? Also you should never have to change anything about yourself so someone will accept you. If you were good to her and respected her and she didn't appreciate it that is her loss. So you should just forget her and move on.

Hope this helped :)

(If not sorry ):

• Thank you for the advice.

• Don't go back. You shouldn't have to change for someone for them to like you, for you to be "good enough" for them. Everyone is good enough and she's a brat. She should realize she lost a good person, and you should move on because snobby people like her never change. never.

• Thank you for your advice.

What Guys Said 2

• she seems to truly be sincere she understands how badly she treated you. i think that she deserves another chance and by you even asking this shows you still care for her.

• Don't do it. She has not changed and you probably haven't too. Her opinion of you has not changed.