Should I be mad at the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with?

I don't know if I'm jealous or upset but I don't think i'm supposed to be mad at her?

86

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she was a sibling or a bestie, joyokay, you have no reason of this season to Be-----Mad at her. Your Other bad half is the one who is in the doghouse here, dear, and has barked up the wrong tree, not the pup who just happened to be the one that he played ball with instead.
    However, to be on your side some, you are only human and with this, have feelings and they are naturally going to come out Hot as a cat on a hot tin roof because some other pussycat was... playing with your rat.
    Good luck. xx
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• Well critical question did the girl know your boyfriend had a girlfriend? If she knew then yes you should be mad at her to, if she did not know then that is not her fault and you should not be mad at her.

• Did she know he had a gf? If yes, then yes, you should be mad at her.
    If she didn't know, then you shouldn't, cause it's not her fault that she didn't know.

• Chuckle, , she's as much to blame as he is, so why would give her some kind of free pass? it's perfectly normal to be mad at her.

• i won't blame u :)

• If she knew about you, sure. However, it also boils down to the question, "Why should she care more about your relationship than your bf?" Dump his ass

• maybe you should be mad at yourself. maybe your the reason he cheated on you.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope dear,
    The one you should be mad at is your guy. You can't clap your hand with just one hand. and remember that the girl is not the one who cheat you, she is just the one that your guy cheat you for. There is a qoute say 'Real guy can't be stolen'. Blame your guy.

• Was she aware of your exitsence? If yes, you have all the right to be mad at her. If not, you should actually feel sorry for her to.

• Depends, if she didn't know/think you were in a relationship then dont be mad at her, but if she knew then you have every right to be mad

• Yes you should be upset and even a little bit mad but your anger should be focused on him. He's the one who should be protecting your relationship. Inevitably he needs to be dumped.

• I wouldn't waste anymore time or energy on a cheater or in a cheating situation then I absolutely had to and I wouldn't be looking for other things to be mad at. To me when you cheat, you ruin the relationship and the trust and if he didn't respect you enough to not put his dick in someone else then he's not worth another minute of your time and the girl he cheated with definitely isn't.

Unless the girl is one of your friends then I wouldn't bother being mad at her too much. To me people who knowingly sleep with people who are in relationships are trash but they're not nearly as much to blame as someone who you love and sleep with, your boyfriend owes you a commitment, she doesn't.

• yeah you should be.

• It depends. Did he lie to her just like he lied to you? You can't be mad at her if she didn't know. If she did know, then she's just as wrong as him.