My boyfriend broke up with me because all he feels for me now is sympathy and not love anymore. School starts in 11 days. How do I face this?

He told me, "Please don't leave me. It might kill me if you leave me." So I promised. I really loved him and I promised I wouldn't leave him. But after a couple of weeks he left me for the reason I mentioned above. I can't deny I'd be satisfied watching him suffer, that'll make me feel better for hurting me. But I don't think that's good at all, and I don't think it's going to happen anyway because I'm the one who's hurt and he's already moved on. I think HE will be the one seeing me suffer because we'll be 10th graders in less than 2 weeks, we'll see each other again. I know he couldn't care less, but I think I'm not ready. I'm not ready to see him because I still have my feelings for him, and I cry easily. What if I cry in front of him? That will only make me look bad while it might make him feel good. What if he gets a crush on someone else in school? Or even out of school? My friends told me to reject him if ever he wants me back, but deep down I know I still love him and part of me still wishes we could get back together. I don't think I'll ever be ready for this. What do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know what to say other than move on. Find happiness with somebody else because crying for someone who wasted your time is certainly not it. Here's a meme tho...

cdn.emgn.com/.../Funny-Break-Up-Memes-15.jpg

• Thanks for the advice, and the meme. Made me feel better :D

• Now go find some worthy of your time... preferably Asian cuz yah know... we're awesome.

• I'm Asian. Gotta date myself 👍

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't deserve you; just move on and find someone who does

• 11 days is such a short time to move on. Once school starts, I don't know how I can take seeing him everyday. How do you move on if you see him everyday? :(

• By distracting yourself with whatever means necessarily. Just pretend he doesn't exit or avoid him; having a new crush would also helps here.

• I rarely have a crush. But I will do my best to move on, thank you :)

What Girls Said 1

• Stop thinking about what ifs and start thinking wills. You will go to school. You will have a super cute look. You will see all your friends. You will have fun.

He was obviously immature, manipulative, and wants everything on his own terms. Does an awesome girl like you need that in her life? NOPE. Let him go and focus on enjoying the rest of your break.

• Thank you so much :)

• I hope I'll be okay soonest. Thank you so much, I will do my best. :)

• You can do it!!