Ex girlfriend lost feelings, had rebound broke up with him. Is there a chance?

Ex girlfriend broke up with me 4 months ago due to lost feelings. Saw me as just a friend. Dated/seeing for about 6 month. first 2 weeks after break up made the mistake of texting and talking. When I stopped, the very next week she starts dating someone else. She dated him for 2 months, and broke up cause he was an ass to her and they constantly argued. They still remained friends. She is about to be single for a month and I have been trying to reconnect. Due to where we live and do, during the 4 months i couldn't avoid her so I couldn't go strict nc. I asked her about the possibility of getting back together only cause she started to friendzone me. She was pissed for like 2 days, but acts fine now. She said she dosent want to be in a relationship with anyone as she wants to focus on work and family. But that was the same reasons she gave me, but she dated someone else too. Is there a chance? Is there still feelings she has? She seems to me to be a girl who once the honeymoon period ends thinks she stopped loving her significant other. Any suggestions would help?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She is no longer interested in you. You can't do anything to get her back.

What Guys Said 1

• You may have a chance, but i strongly feel you shouldn't take it. Do you really want to be with a girl who jumps boyfriends soon after the honeymoon period is over? Don't you feel you deserve better?