Has my husband cheated?

Everytime i ask him he turns away from me and tries to escape he lies about a lot and flirts with other women I just can't seem to get him to be honest if he has he also folds under peer pressure if he is around guys that hit on girls he will too his mother is also a cheater and he accepts that

58

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he has.
    Go here www.marriagebuilders.com

Have him polygraphed. You can find a local polygrapher on google, in the yellow pages, etc. It costs around $200

What Guys Said 7

• He lies to you on a regular basis. Why are you still married to him?

• Sounds like you're in denial. Women's intuition is very strong... trust it.

• Most definitely he has. Dump him.

• It wouldn't be cheating if he were willing to tell you. I say he's probably cheating, sorry. What gave you the idea, anyway?

• I would hire a private detective to follow him around. Their is a show called cheaters that may be interested in taking you claim. That way when he's caught his face will be put on blast over the public airways.

• Yeah, sound like a shady bastard.

• Yes... sound like he is. Time to get the paperwork filed.

What Girls Said 5

• Well I certainly know what I would be doing if I was in your position.. And I don't think I need to tell you what it would be either.

• its possible that he did...

• Sounds like it.

• Why on earth did you got married so young?

• Break up at the earliest... escape from such brutal men