A text from my ex "it seems like you are having an easy time getting over me..." plus other things?

yesterday, I got an interesting text from my ex... "it seems like you are having an easy time getting over me..."

we broke up 4 weeks ago after dating for a year and a half (we were on a break during June and July) and this has been the longest relationship and most caring relationship for both of us.

I'm not sure what her deal is or why she wrote me that text, but all I responded was saying "it's not as easy as you think."

to be honest I'm not that upset we broke up -- things just weren't working out -- and I'm totally over her.

her, on the other hand just seems to not be able to get over me...i kind of feel bad. while this is the first text that pretty much said it, she has texted/called me a few times since we've broken up.

we aren't together and I'm not sure why she keeps on doing this. I feel bad for her considering, but I'm not sure how to respond to her when she texts/calls me. I felt so bad.

i think this breakup is harder for her (then the break in the summer) is because in the summer she dated some dude which she admitted was a rebound and never gave herself a chance to get over me. now that she is completely single she is hasn't given herself a chance to get over me.

what do I do when she contacts me?

is it obviously she still has feelings for me?

how should I deal with this situation?

thanks.
16
4