Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months we are both college students and we've only been on one date that was on Valentines Day, we went to IHOP he didn't even wanna pay he really wanted to leave without paying but I made him pay. He never wants to go out with me, he just wants to play basketball and hang out with his friends. I always have to initiate sex. I have to literally beg him to do things with me. I've bought him a lot of things, he's only bought me fast food. He doesn't like spending his money on me. But he likes spending it on weed. He makes me feel like I'm not his girlfriend or he doesn't care. He always ignores me when I ask him questions. He just acts like he doesn't care at all. Then when I actually do leave him, he begs for me back and stuff. Then when we get back together he'll be nice for a couple days then he'll go back to his old ways. I've talked to him about it, but it seems like he doesn't wanna ever listen.

• Break up
  • Stay strong
He just acts like he doesn't care at all even though he claims he does. We've actually gotten into fights where he put his hands on me and I hit him back. He said he has lied about being in love with me but he's getting there. He makes promises he can't keep. He makes me feel like im crazy or being too sensitive. He looks through my phone but I can't look through his.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him and go out with me because you sound like the world's best girlfriend. I've never met a woman who would buy me stuff or pay for dates.

• Lol, thanks. I've spent 300 dollars on him. I wanna be spoiled and feel actually loved

What Guys Said 4

• Duh listen up sister leave him or you will be posting a lot more questions like this in near future!!!

• He clearly has no interest in your relationship and he is a scum bag for trying to leave a restaurant without paying. You would be much better off without him

• Dump the loser!

• i agree with the others. once the abuse starts... it won't end.

What Girls Said 3

• You have Answered your own Question about "Should I break up with him," Lexi_818. and with this being said, it sounds like he is still wet behind the ears in years as well, I can tell, and may not change for a very long time... or at all.
    You certainly deserve better so don't continue to be his Enabler, where he sees, that everytime you try and dump him, he makes you feel guilty and knows you will pick up with him again and put up with him. At that given moment, you are his challenge, and when he has you snugly back in his back pocket once more, he closes the door.
    He's a loser to boot and with Valentine's Day, no sweetheart, just a Tart who you should have given your walking papers to after the... IHOP.
    Good luck. xx

• Forget him.
    I've been waste my money my times my love for a guy whose doesn't deserve for what I did.
    Don't walk all the wrong way like me,

• break up now!