Why can't my ex respect my wishes?

Recently my ex has been coming to a mutual club I go too often. He didn't go there for more than 6 months. It's a bit weird when he turns up. He kisses me hallo and ignores me the rest of the time. I asked him this week if he minds not coming on the nights I go. And he turned around and told me he won't. I can either say Hallo to him or ignore him. So I told him fine if you really want to hang around then I won't stop you.

If he asked me to do it I would have. Why is he being so an idiot?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is why are you letting him kiss you hello? He is your ex, correct?

• It's the custom here. kisses on the cheeck

• I tried to shake his hand and he grabbed it and kissed me

• Seems like he is playing games with you and you are inviting his behavior. You don't need to start going to another club. But, you do need to make it clear that you are done with him. If you see him coming up to you, move in the different direction. If he get close enough to touch you, don't be afraid to tell him to back off and make sure to tell him to back off loud enough that some of the people around you can hear it. It might take a few times, but if you keep doing your best to let him know that you simply want him to leave you alone, he will back off. Also, if you have a guy friend, take him to the club with you. Having another guy with you at the club will get your ex to back off quicker.

What Guys Said 5

• guess he still dislikes u...

• I don't think you really have the right to tell him where to go or not go any longer. It really is not your business any more.

• okay you're dumb especially at you're age HE CAN GO WHERE EVER HE WANTS TO GO HE'S A GROWN MAN

• my guess is because he still has feelings for you.

• It's a public place. You can't stop him. Why can't you just find a new club?

• All my friends go there. I can't just ask everyone to leave because of him.

• It's the decent thing to do. If he asked me to do it. I would. And he obviously don't want to be in my company why come over and annoy me just for fun?

• He was messing me about for a while pretending to be interested in me again. And lets face facts it was only for a a booty call

What Girls Said 1

• You both are grown ass people, just ignore him and don't pay attention to him. He's probably seeking your attention and you unintentionally gave it to him.