How do I deal with this?

so yesterday i saw my boyfriend of 1 year and a half kissing another girl. i walk up and slapped him and then went home and cried. when i went back to the basketball court in our neighborhood he was there with his head in his hands. he left and told me that he wanted to talk not now but later because i was with my friends. so he said that she was just a friend and i knew he lying we got into an argument . he asked for another chance and that was his secound chance. how do i deal with this my friends are freaking out because they know how much i loved him. this was my first real boyfriend. i will say i used to skip around being with a different boy every week.

my age is wrong because i clicked the wrong button when making an account.
im 16 and he's 17

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember the 'Second chance' in romance and how he let you down here, dear. You know you can never trust him again and Three Strike "You're Out" would prove even more detrimental to your health and a helluva embarrassment even more so than it does now in front of 'My friends.'
    As for you, he was your 'First real boyfriend,' but from where I am sitting, he was a louse, a loser and No... Real boyfriend, just a cheat sheet to boot that you are better off without.
    When you have healed, begin your beguine again by playing the field again and may this time... the best non player win.
    Good luck. xx

• He is obviously wet behind the ears in years and has some growing up to do as far as being in any Real Relationship. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Your age says 18-24. If he is only 18-19 maybe you could chalk this up to immaturity and him still being a stupid kid, and therefore you can forgive him and work on your relationship. If he is any older than 20, he should know better and has serious commitment issues.

• Don't... get back with him

• sure , whats wrong with a second chance?

• it would technically be his third if i gave him another chance

• So you're kind of a slut too, basically (even though you used to, your past CAN come back to haunt you)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!