How to get my ex back?

So me and my ex were together for two years. He broke up with me about 3 weeks ago, and he told me to leave him alone and that he had no feelings for me. I left him alone, and a couple nights ago, he was drunk and he texted me saying he loved me and wanted to see me. He said he was sorry the relationship didn't work out, and that he wanted to be with me again.

the next day, he texted me saying he was sorry for texting me and that he moved on. I didn't let him come over, so I feel like that's why he was salty. I have been dating this guy for a couple of weeks and so I told him about him. My ex said he was happy for me. Although it felt like he was hurt. While I was saying I was over him, I took it back and told him the truth. I told him how much I loved him, and that I want a future with him. He told me he still had feelings for me, but he didn't have enough feelings to be with me again.

I asked him to think about our relationship and he said he would. What do I do to get him back? How do I assure him that I'm not dating the guy anymore, and that I want him? Do you think he has feelings for me? Will the 30 day no contact work?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, and I know it's painful to hear, but you need to move on to someone whose heart is fully in it, to whom you are nothing less than a precious treasure. This guy is running warm and cold, and is not nearly devoted enough to you, or the relationship even. Way too immature for you.

• guess he needs some time 2 think bout it!

What Girls Said 0