How should I handle this?

I've been talking to this girl I really like, We've gone out one time. The second time we were supposed to get together her grandpa got out in the hospital. Well then she had to lave for two weeks for work. We talked why she was gone. As soon as she returned home she text me letting me know she was back. Then she called me on the phone a couple of days later.So we set up another date. On this night she sends me a text apologizing saying her grandpa had passed earlier that day and she hoped I understood.. What should I think. I've text her to make sure she is doing well and haven't heard anything back.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it seems that she likes you, just txt her saying that you are thnking of her, that will make her feel loved... and give her time.

What Girls Said 1

• now that she's got that last text shel know your thinking of her, so just let her have a bit of space to grieve. I'm sure shel get back in touch with you soon.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should be understanding and let her see you when she can. Obviously, her priorities are pretty cut out right now.