I am somewhat upset becuz I broke up with my boyfrnd recently.. how wrong am I at this?

I dated him for 3 Years and broke up last week
i wasn't happy.. he abused me and had trust issuesi am not good with displaying a lot of affection so he always thought i didn't love him enough.. after breaking up his brother met with an accident, i did sob all night but didn't let him know, to him i sympathized a bit while he continued letting out all his frustration on me.. i was not a moral support for him when he needed it the most as i was more concerned with the fact that if i let him a shoulder now we'll simply get back to square one.. the relation had been messed up for 8 Months or so and we had been really struggling to make things work, i felt i'd never be enough for him, complications were dire for this was a long distance relation we met once in a yearyear, he tried to patchup but i only raged out on him cuz i see no future.. i love this man.. he hates me now for the bitch i had been to him.. i hate myself.. any words of wisdom would really help

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of all the time you spent wasted trying beat a dead horse to give you a ride and it did not work? Sad thing. Now would have have gotten better result if you had talked to the dog or cat, if so then it is a good thing that buba must persue a new object of his thinking. Buy yourself a lolly pop find a nice place to sit and enjoy a moment with no anger, arugments, blaming and all the little peices of crap you no longer must deal with.

What Guys Said 5

• You wasted 3 years of your life on a relationship that never really worked. Noboy's perfect but you're not the bad guy here. There is a better guy for you out there.

• Move on and don't look back.

• If he hit you you should just call the police on him

• No, but did you really have conversations with him about this?

• yes we've tried everything
      nothing worked

he just doesn't want to let go and keeps calling and the things he says really hurt but i act like i dont care.. i feel bad for what he's going through

• Words of wisdom? I think you were a bad girlfriend to him and mostly because of your insecurities!!!
    Don't be so insecure in a relationship... no one is perfect so... Just be yourself and love your partner...

And yes showing less emotions can make the guy think that you don't love him... Cause we don't like cold hearted women...
    We neee love too...

Oh and LDR are not for every one... mostly it doesn't work out...

• My insecurities?

• Well things happen... Forget it now and move on... And forgive him and yourself...
      Sorry if i was a rude to you

• No you were honest.. thanku

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't seem like you were the bitch. It sounds like he was selfish. Your actions are similar to people who happen to be in abused relationships who cares for that loser?

• A relationship consists of affection love and no verbal abuse. you did a good thing. Breaking up was a good idea. Move on
    These guys don't deserve a girl Like You.
    He's a jerk