Do you believe that what comes around goes around?

i used to date a girl that I loved so much but then she dumped me and she said she never loved me. It hurt me to death pretty much. So now I am dating this new girl and I she says she loves me but I don't think I love her that much. I like her but not very much. But I feel like I want to act exactly like my ex was acting towards me. It makes me feel better about losing my ex. Not sure why. I even say the same kinda things to this new girl like my ex used to say to me. But the only difference is that I don't think I want to leave this girl. I mean it doesn't hurt anyone, she loves me and wants to be with me and I don't want to be alone again. It's just that I am not as happy as I was with my ex. But if I leave this girl, I am gonna hurt her a lot and I don't wanna do to her what ex did to me. Like I said I don't mind being with her. But I am wondering if this is gonna work in the long term.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don't see yourself with her in the longterm cos you don't love her and never will, then you should break up with her. do you think its really better to stay with her just so your not lonely, when she loves you and its a complete waste of her heart and time? but if you think there's a possibility you might fall for her at some point...

• Maybe I will. I think if we spend a few years together, I'll start having feelings for her.

What Girls Said 1

• don't string this girl along. if you have no intentions of being with her long term, let her know you don't want anything serious. you would be a jerk if you led this girl along for a few years and then maybe if you didn't end up having feelings from her, pull the rug out from under her like that. why become a jerk just because your ex was? you're hurting an innocent person who did nothing to you but love you, she doesn't deserve that. be honest with her

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely. Growing up I was always a player, always a heartbreaker, etc. I fell in love with this girl in college, and it just started out as a sexual relationship.. many years go by of a great relationship, and she leaves me.. I am heartbroken. Over the past few months, I've grown to really hate her for what she's done to me. She thinks there's someone out there who she'll be better off with. In all reality, she'll never have another who will treat her as good as me. She'll get hers some day.. Some guy is going to play her and break her heart, and she's gonna wish she never left... what goes around, comes back around..