No contact rule... ex (Sort of ex!) getting angry?

long story short we were friends with benefits then feelings happened mutually... then the L word got thrown around... I wanted to make us a real thing but he said he can't do a relationship he is still too screwed up over the mother of his child leaving him. So we argued, I wanted to meet up and clear the air to be friends and he said we keep going in circles best thing to do is not talk for a while let feelins settle down and then we can be friends... so I started no contact to help me move on

day 3 into it and he texts me asking me a favour I didn't reply and an hour later he said "I guess not thanks anyway"

my question is should I respond to stop him from being shitty (we are in the same friends circle) or just continue with my healing... which is going so far so good?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• dont respond to him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• just ignore him. if he's going to be a sarcastic meanie he's not worth the effort. maybe he'll come around. maybe he won't. but either way just try to be happy and just do you :)

• Ignore him, I've had a similar situation to yours and it's never a good thing to text back, move on and find someone who will value you.