How can I get him back without looking desperate?

We broke up a week ago after being together for more than 2 years. He says he needs his space and that its more about him. Besides cutting contact, what is a way I can have him agree to meet with me in person?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Give yourself and him sometime. It's hard because all you want to do is be with him but you need some time away. You can take the time to find why you two fell for each other in the first place. Also you can "better" yourselves. If you guys are meant to be you will find yourselves back together again no matter what. Just take the time off.

What Guys Said 4

• if u just suggest for some friendly date u won't look desperate!!

• Hmmm... maybe take him at his word? Why do you want to get him back? If you take his word he is not ready yet. I think if you pursue this you are just setting your self up for more heart ache.

• Never chase someone who dumps you, he or she gonna makes the initial effort back!

• talk about it over a beer at the bar

What Girls Said 3

• I dunno, maybe try using a different or secret number to contact him. But I advise not to and get another guy that will respect and treasure you as a human being.

• just tell him how you feel.

• no matter what you might look a little desperate. just ask him nicely if you can meet for coffee or lunch or whatever you guys like to do.